Join us online on Thursday, September 24th, at 12 pm PDT/3 pm EDT. No download necessary; click and join!
Even with its large footprint in today’s society, artificial intelligence (AI) and its cousin machine learning (ML) have only begun to scratch the surface of accomplishment. In the AI/ML hotbed of Silicon Valley, several companies are developing and deploying the technology in multiple ways.
Join us for an informative, Perspecta-sponsored webinar on September 24, 2020 at 3 p.m. EDT to learn more about the latest AI/ML coming from Silicon Valley:
- The benefits of using a single AI platform
- The application of intelligent virtual agents
- Best practices for self-service automation using text and voice
- The line between AI and human involvement
- Use cases of IBM’s AI-powered predictive analytics
- Workforce productivity across the analytics life cycle
You’ll hear from:
- Avaamo Global Director Kunal Contractor
- Eccentex Vice President of Product Maksim Gill
- Clarifai founder and CEO Matthew Zeiler
- IBM’s Jorge Castañón, senior data science manager of cloud and cognitive software
Maximum flexibility to join online, join hundreds of others, and network!
Upon the completion of registration, participants will receive a link to connect to the main event.
Please send questions/concerns to : Ommeirafakhri@svicenter.com