Eccentex announced their Quick Start program today to rapidly deploy their award winning AppBase Platform for ticketing. The program helps businesses overcome a range of unpredictable issues they are experiencing during the pandemic – such as spikes in customer requests, policy changes, new claim requirements, and new form processing.
COVID-19 has forced companies and governments to try to change how they operate overnight. The crisis has exposed new issues that need quick solutions while surfacing old ones from failed or delayed digital transformation projects.
Eccentex quickly developed the Quick Start program based on direct client needs and challenges they are facing because of COVID-19. Eccentex is working with a select number of organizations to deploy a free 3-month solution for Ticketing along with 72-hours of free professional services. There is no contract or commitment, and there are no limitations on the maximum or minimum users. Organizations interested in this program should contact Eccentex and see if they qualify.
The AppBase Platform is a great tool for many use-cases, including the ones below:
- Helping constituents request services
- Applying or changing grant submissions
- Maintaining compliance and level-of-service
- Triaging urgent customer requests
- Streamlining business and personal loans
- Decision-making for crisis-related payment plans
- Triaging increase email volume
- Changing policies due to regulations and customer retention
- Changing claims processes
- Providing up-to-date information to contact centers
- Enabling work-from-home access
- Managing a workforce and those affected by the virus
To request a demo, go to www.eccentex.com.
Eccentex delivers software for customer service, customer journey automation and back-office automation. Eccentex’ s flexible, cloud-architected software – built on its unified AppBase Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs.
Over its history, Eccentex has delivered award-winning capabilities in case management and business process automation (BPM) powered by robotic automation and advanced document management, to help the world’s leading brands and governments achieve breakthrough results.